This purse is a classic example of age old Shantiniketan craft. It was introduced in West Bengal, India during the 1940s. The traditional motifs used for These Shantiniketan bags depict the rich cultural heritage of India. It derives its name from the place where it was first introduced – Shantiniketan. The Shantiniketan style evolved as a result of the Art Movement. These products have now become world famous for their applique, batik and embossed craft work. Moreover the process of burnishing the leather gives it an elegant sheen and brings out the colors. The embossing craft is an intricate process. After the final leather is made, it is then stitched into the desired product . Finally the product is coated with a lacquer finish for making the product shiny and long lasting.
- Handcrafted from 100% Genuine Leather.
- a Beautiful Ethnic Art of West Bengal.
- Design on both sides.
- Multiple Compartments.
- Closure – Zip .
- Traditional Block print design.
- Width – 26 cm.
- Height – 13 cm.
- care instruction: clean it with dry cloth .
- Multi color Clutch .
- A beautiful product for personal use .
- An ideal and lovely gift.
- Very stylish and trendy .
- Perfect for any occasion.
Submit your review