- Batik print is a unique technique of coloring the cloth.
- Batik is a technique of wax-resist-dying applied to whole cloth.
- It is a way of decorating cloth by covering a part of it with a coat of wax and then dyeing the cloth.
- The waxed areas keep their original color. When artists remove the wax the contrast between the dyed and undyed areas makes the pattern.
- The traditional designs and motifs in Indian batik are often passed down from one generation to another.
- Length is 2 Meter. Width is 90 Cm .
PAIRING – Finish off your fashion wear with something that’s sure to get you noticed.
SUITABLE FOR ALL SEASONS – Gorgeous beyond words, stunningly beautiful – this is a shawl or work of art. Moreover Can be used for multiple purposes like Stoles, Dupatta, Scarves,Neck Wrap etc.
GIFTING – Solve your gifting worries today with something that’s truly unique !This is one of the most versatile accessories in your wardrobe and it makes a great gift for anyone who’s into fashion. They’ll love this beautiful Shawl .
The shawl has design on both sides.
Hand wash in cold water .
Pure genuine handloom product .
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews