- Kantha stitch is an ancient unique embroidery craft in Eastern India.
- It draws attention with its hand stitching and scenario design.
- Running Stitch covers the entire cloth.
- The designs are of beautiful motifs of flowers, animals , birds and geometrical shapes.
- Moreover they often narrate various incidents of life on fabric with needles, threads and stitches.
- Kantha Stitch uses running stitches which is locally called “Kantha. “
- Multi color Pure Silk. Hand Stitched Kantha Work .
- Length is 2 Meter. Width is 50 Cm .
- PAIRING – Finish off your fashion wear with something that’s sure to get you noticed.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SEASONS – Gorgeous beyond words, stunningly beautiful – this is a scarf or work of art.Moreover Can be used for multiple purposes like Stoles, Dupatta, Scarves,Neck Wrap etc.
- GIFTING – Solve your gifting worries today with something that’s truly unique !This is one of the most versatile accessories in your wardrobe and it makes a great gift for anyone who’s into fashion. They’ll love this beautiful Stole .
- The Stole has design on both sides.
- Dry clean only. Do not bleach.
- Pure genuine handloom product .
- Beautiful patchwork.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews