- Kantha stitch is an ancient unique embroidery craft in Eastern India.
- It draws attention with its hand stitching and scenario design.
- Running Stitch covers the entire cloth.
- The designs are of beautiful motifs of flowers, animals , birds and geometrical shapes.
- Moreover they often narrate various incidents of life on fabric with needles, threads and stitches.
- Kantha Stitch uses running stitches which is locally called “Kantha. “
- Pure Silk Bangle Box. Hand Stitched Kantha Work . Blue color.
- GIFTING – Solve your gifting worries today with something that’s truly unique !It makes a great gift for anyone who’s into fashion. They’ll love this beautiful bangle box .
- Diameter 9 cm and Height 6 cm.
- Button closure.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews