- Kantha stitch is an ancient unique embroidery craft in Eastern India.
- It draws attention with its hand stitching and scenario design.
- Running Stitch covers the entire cloth.
- The designs are of beautiful motifs of flowers, animals , birds and geometrical shapes.
- Moreover they often narrate various incidents of life on fabric with needles, threads and stitches.
- Kantha Stitch uses running stitches which is locally called “Kantha. “
- The Potli Bag had kantha stitch design.
- Drawstring Closure.
- Multi color bag.
- Handstitched Kantha Work.
- Made from Pure Silk.
- Height – 22 cm , Width – 22 cm.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews