- Kantha stitch is an ancient unique embroidery craft in Eastern India.
- It draws attention with its hand stitching and scenario design.
- Running Stitch covers the entire cloth.
- The designs are of beautiful motifs of flowers, animals , birds and geometrical shapes.
- Moreover they often narrate various incidents of life on fabric with needles, threads and stitches.
- Kantha Stitch uses running stitches which is locally called “Kantha. “
- Batik print is a unique technique of coloring the cloth.
- Batik is a technique of wax-resist-dying applied to whole cloth.
- It is a way of decorating cloth by covering a part of it with a coat of wax and then dyeing the cloth.
- The waxed areas keep their original color.When artists remove the wax the contrast between the dyed and undyed areas makes the pattern.
- The Potli Bag is a combination of both Batik Print and Kantha Stitch design.
- Drawstring Closure.
- Red color bag.
- Made from Pure Cotton.
- Height – 18 cm , Width – 15 cm.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews